Is My Facebook Account Deactivated | New 2019

To claim that Facebook plays a large component in my life is a little bit of an exaggeration-- as I'm sure it is for any other social media sites manager. Not only do I use it to interact with loved ones-- yet I'm permanently adding material to among the many web pages I admin, whether for myself or for customers.

Is My Facebook Account Deactivated



Facebook Disabled My Account



Imagine my surprise when I attempted to authorize right into Facebook one morning just to receive the complying with message:

My account was disabled? What does that also mean?

I tried to visit with another internet browser as well as I got the very same message. Facebook impaired my account!

Facebook supplied a type submission web page for those desiring to contact Facebook concerning their impaired account, and I emailed them basically asking why my account was impaired as well as just how I can obtain access back to the numerous pages I'm an admin for. I explained that I take care of a variety of web pages for customers, and also was always conscious regarding the content I posted-- nevertheless, my moms and dads get on Facebook as well.

After sending the email to Facebook, I sent out an e-mail to the good friends that's e-mail addresses I in fact had and explained what occurred. Thanks to the connect-ability of Facebook, most of my friends were just able to be called by me on Facebook.

The replies I received from that e-mail were classified right into three different categories:

- WTF/WTH-- why would they do that ??
- Is it because you uploaded political stuff (I like Ron Paul as well as shared content regarding #OWS).
- Maybe someone flagged you.

I research a few of the articles by others who have actually had their accounts disabled to discover why mine was instantly drawn-- without cautioning I should add. The posting days on the articles span the lifetime of Facebook, revealing that the firm has permanently gotten on a behind-the-scenes campaign of disabling accounts at their discernment.

I located some short articles by well-known blog owners or reporters, consisting of Roger Ebert, Robert Scoble, as well as Stan Shroeder (Mashable). A lot of these high-profiled Facebook individuals had their accounts and/or pages reabled not long after Facebook discovered who they disabled. For the remainder people, we're primarily on our very own.

Checking out these posts didn't impart much hope in me or my situation. The realization of what I shed was beginning to embed in also.

Throughout the years I had computer systems accident, taken, shed, and so on as well as count on Facebook to host all my traveling and also party images. The web site isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so why not publish all my images on Facebook for my friends and family members to watch at their discernment? There were more than 2000 images, plenty of videos, article (notes), plus all the get in touches with (I still haven't had the ability to reconnect with several that were all lost when Facebook handicapped my account). This was seeming a really stark scenario as I additionally understood simply what was shed.

I needed to reclaim access to Facebook to handle the web pages for my clients, and also for my very own business. A number of my web pages' admin gain access to were shared with a partner and were easily set back up with the brand-new Facebook account I begrudgingly produced, cursing Facebook under my breath as I set up the new account.

A few of the Facebook pages admin accessibility were shown to my clients, whom I needed to call to have them re-add me with my new account. All of them asked "Why did your account obtain disabled?" and rightfully so. I, as well, would certainly question the individual I paid to handle my Facebook web page why their Facebook account was disabled. Would not you?

I still do not have a response to that concern. "I have no idea" is the response I still give, because its true. Facebook has still yet to provide me a reason my account was impaired. After reviewing the factors Facebook impaired accounts on their page I was still at night. I didn't spam-add people, article sexual content, pester any person. so why they deleted me really did not make good sense. Only after I read various other write-ups did I recognize a little bit extra.

Facebook can disable your account if your display screen name is different than that on your birth certification. Mine was, yet not by a lot. It was still phonetically the very same, however meant various than the rest of my family members. I also had a customer who recently utilized a competition promo to increase their e-mail listing. According to Facebook advertising standards, contests can only be run on Facebook via one of two apps: ShortStack and WildFire. Could that be why my account was disabled? I inspected that client's Facebook web page and it was gone also. Aha!

Although the contest wasn't exactly held on Facebook (it was hosted on the client's web site), as well as the winner was informed using email (you can not announce champions on your wall), I was confident this was the angering action which had me brought in off Facebook without even a 'Adieu'.

At this point it had to do with a week since I at first wrote Facebook that eventful early morning, and I still had not gotten a reply. I revisited the page permitting me to contact Facebook, and described that I currently had a far better concept about why they disabled me, and that I was sorry. I swore never to do something like that once again (was it really that poor??) if they simply reable my account.

I sent out that off as well as waited once again. After a few even more days I recognized something. something very crucial-- I produced a filter in gmail for Facebook e-mails. Even if they did email me, I would certainly have never gotten the e-mail because it was readied to "Miss Inbox/Delete". Extreme.

So I sent out an additional e-mail to Facebook, this moment letting them know that I had a filter on my gmail and also if they did contact me prior to this e-mail, I would certainly have never gotten it.

A few days later I finally received an e-mail from Javier at Facebook. Here's the only action I'll likely obtain from Facebook:.
Hi,

Unfortunately, your account has been permanently disabled for violating Facebook’s Terms. We will not reactivate it for any reason.

This will be our last email regarding your account. For more information about our policies, please read the Facebook Community Standards: https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/

Thanks,

Javier
User Operations
Facebook

What an adolescent action-- certain Facebook is a 'young' company, however I make certain there should be someone there with much better tact than 'we're not going to reable your account-- don't email us once more.' ALRIGHT Facebook.

So what did I gain from my experience with Facebook?

1. Back up your account! You never know if/when they'll make a decision to delete you.
2. Do not manage your different client's web pages with the exact same account. If one page/account gets deleted, you will not lose them all.
3. A lot of my friends are snobs who's accounts are either hidden from search, or they disabled the "Include as a pal" switch making it impossible to re-add them.

Its had to do with a month since I had my account handicapped, and had lots of time to assess the experience. I have not attempted to speak to Facebook directly because I got the email from Javier, but I did start the internet site www.facebook-disabled-my-account.org, and the hashtag campaign on Twitter #FBdisabledMe to draw attention to the adverse experience.

Do I want Facebook to change their disabling policy? Nope.

I take care of a few MU sites and also if you want somebody off your website, of course remove them/block them/whatever. But for Facebook to disable the account and to keep the data/photos/videos/ connections/blog blog posts, that is wrong. What would Facebook be if nobody uploaded content onto the site-- No photos to share or tag-- No articles to Like-- No condition updates to LOL at-- It would be NOTHING.

Facebook needs to enable those who they disabled to download their account, letting them retrieve their photos/videos/notes/ etc., before going off to the barren marshes of Google+, or to RT their good friends standing updates (as opposed to 'Suching as' it). Facebook currently makes it feasible for an energetic account to be downloaded, so why not a disabled account?

It's time for Facebook to obtain a little bit elder in this area-- particularly with their IPO announced. I'm really considering buying stock so they will certainly have to pay attention to my issue-- at the very least I'll make money from them.

Have you had your Facebook account disabled? Did you get it back, as well as if so exactly how?