Who Has Searched Me On Facebook




I imagine there's plenty of people around that would be quite curious about discovering who's been looking for them on Facebook.

Who Has Searched Me On Facebook


If you are just one of them then you'll possibly enjoy this blog post due to the fact that I saw something quite cool down the various other week which permits you to do simply that, and also I'm mosting likely to share it with you right now.

It's not the most 'useful' of methods, however it works-- and also it's the only technique I know that does. I know there's a lots of applications that claim they can show you who's been looking for you however most of them are simply duff & are constructed with other objectives (such as swiping access to your account to publish spam).

With this technique you do not require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with other methods there's no danger to your account.

Right here's just how I found it.

At the time of composing this article I don't utilize Facebook-- I haven't done so for quite a while and also I don't plan to in the near future.

As you can most likely gather I'm not a big follower of Facebook, yet I do have an account.

It does not have anything on it, it's just a blank account configuration with my name and also it was created with the sole intention of enabling me to register to specific sites. You recognize ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to obtain accessibility.

So yep as long as I don't such as Facebook I was virtually required to develop an account.

Currently right here's things-- a couple of weeks back I went on a night out & I met a woman. We talked awhile and also I offered her my number.

Disappointingly I never spoke with her again (and also I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

Yet ... A couple of days after I just so happened to sign right into Facebook on my phone, as well as hunch that was there in my 'advised buddies'?

None apart from the lady I satisfied on that particular evening out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So after that night out she must have looked for me on Facebook (probably to see if I have a sweetheart ... and also perhaps to remember what I actually resemble).

As well as because Facebook doesn't recognize that else to suggest to me (considering that I don't have anything on my Facebook profile), it's chosen to show me suggested close friends based upon that has been searching for me.

So here's the deal.

If you already have a Facebook account you're recommended close friends won't always reveal individuals that have actually been looking for you. Sure, several of them might have looked for you however there is no way of informing for certain.

As a norm Facebook will certainly show you recommended buddies based upon your passions, who your already buddies with & what teams you've joined-- amongst a whole load of various other points.

But if you haven't set anything up in your Facebook account, and you don't have any close friends-- it does not recognize that to recommend.

So it shows you individuals that have actually searched for you as it's next-best assumption! Trendy huh?

Now if you do not already have a Facebook account however would certainly want finding out that's searching for you on there then do what I did-- established an empty account and have a look at your 'suggested friends' (however make certain to review the important pointers below, otherwise it could mess up).

And if you do already have a Facebook but would certainly also have an interest in learning who's been looking for you, right here's what you'll require to do ...

  • Produce a seperate account (using your genuine name) and publish a profile picture of yourself.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Currently when individuals search for you they'll see 2 accounts come up-- naturally they'll click both to discover which one is 'the actual you' ... It'll be apparent which one is your major account as it'll have pals and updates, yet cunningly you've obtained another account resting there ready to catch unsuspecting searchers.

Then, when you prepare to discover who's been searching for you all you need to do is sign into the 'blank' account as well as take a look at your suggested buddies ... Bazinga! You obtained them.

But, take into consideration these vital pointers.

To start with, use sound judgment-- also on your 'blank' account Facebook will certainly suggested some 'arbitrary' good friends, so not everyone that turns up there will certainly have looked for you ... Yet if someone shows up there that you took place to satisfy that would certainly have had no other previous link to you (like the instance I stated concerning the lady in the club), then chances are they have actually looked for you ... or else I believe you'll agree that's one major coincidence.

Second of all-- do not do anything on your 'blank' account other than check in & scroll through the listing of advised pals.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Don't search any person, don't click on profiles-- do not do anything.

The second you provide Facebook some info it'll start utilizing it so recommend good friends so it will certainly come to be harder to inform who has actually looked for you & who's been shown there since they're attached to something you've clicked on or searched.

To wrap it up.

There you have it-- that's precisely how you can learn who's been looking for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most useful technique in the method, but hey ho it works & it's the only approach I understand that does.