How to Delete All My Messages On Facebook

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these cases the cyberpunk picked to go through the individual's Facebook e-mails to read every one of their messages and afterwards use that information to message their close friends-- posing as them. I was among those people that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to realize that someone might potentially have access to every one of your individual conversations that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for many years!

After this experience I determined that I wished to erase all of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, at least I could limit what they would have accessibility to. But I found that this wasn't as easy as you would believe as there is no international "Remove All" alternative for Facebook messages as well as discussions. Instead, you need to click into each conversation, click on the "Actions" switch, and select "Erase Discussion". To do this for the numerous discussions that I have actually had on Facebook over the past several years would certainly have been much too lengthy. Nevertheless, I did locate an amazing plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that did the trick.

How To Delete All My Messages On Facebook



The procedure is simple. Open up your Chrome web browser as well as navigate to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 individuals and also I found it to be virus/bug-free since two weeks back, so I can highly recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, simply sign right into Facebook. Open up the full messages home window and also click the plugin icon that rests on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Introduce". It will delete all the messages on that particular whole web page. If you have a lot of old messages you may need to scroll down and also click Introduce a few times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a few minutes you ought to be eliminate all your old conversations, and also they will not come back when the person messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!