How Can I Remove My Date Of Birth From Facebook | Update

With iOS 6 lots of individuals are discovering that Facebook birthday celebration as well as events are polluting their individual schedules on their iPhones and also iPads. By disabling as well as concealing this data, you can return your schedule to its previous look and feel.

Apple incorporated Facebook deep within iOS with the latest upgrade. Many individuals have initially discovered this when seeing Facebook occasions as well as birthday celebrations from Facebook buddies inhabiting their calendars.

As an example, Jack sent us the following:

" The one thing I do not like regarding my iPhone 5 is that birthday celebrations from my fb buddies appear in my calendar. My son is now wishing to update our household's iPad as well as his iPod Touch to iOS 6. Is there any way I can maintain Facebook assimilation yet conceal those birthdays?"

Other individuals are erasing their Facebook details from their iphone device to attempt to remove this info. Thankfully, you can quickly conceal the birthdays and Facebook events while keeping the various other Facebook attributes allowed.

1. Open the Schedule application on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.

2. Click the Calendar button in the upper left hand edge of the screen.

3. Under the Facebook section, uncheck Facebook Events and Birthday Celebrations.
Delete Birthday From Facebook

4. Additionally, if you have enabled your tool to replicate Facebook birthday celebrations into your Contacts, you may intend to uncheck the Birthdays choice under the Other section.