How Can I Delete My Date Of Birth On Facebook | Update

With iOS 6 several users are observing that Facebook birthday as well as occasions are contaminating their personal calendars on their apples iphone and iPads. By disabling and also hiding this data, you can return your calendar to its previous look and feel.

Apple incorporated Facebook deep within iphone with the most recent update. Several individuals have first noticed this when seeing Facebook events as well as birthdays from Facebook pals occupying their calendars.

As an example, Jack sent us the following:

" The one thing I do not such as about my apple iphone 5 is that birthday celebrations from my fb buddies show up in my schedule. My son is now intending to upgrade our household's iPad and also his iPod Touch to iphone 6. Is there any way I can keep Facebook assimilation yet hide those birthday celebrations?"

Other people are erasing their Facebook information from their iphone tool to try to do away with this details. Luckily, you can conveniently hide the birthdays and Facebook occasions while maintaining the other Facebook functions allowed.

1. Open the Schedule application on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.

2. Click the Calendar button in the top left hand edge of the screen.

3. Under the Facebook area, uncheck Facebook Events as well as Birthdays.
Delete Birthday From Facebook

4. In addition, if you have permitted your tool to copy Facebook birthday celebrations right into your Contacts, you may wish to uncheck the Birthdays option under the Other area.