How Do I Change Username On Facebook | New 2019

Are you trying to alter your Facebook username and you are questioning if it is possible? My response is INDEED! It is absolutely possible. Today's blog post is centered on exactly how to alter Facebook Username. The steps required to attain this is quite simple to comply with. Continue reading to know more.

Facebook is just one of the most made use of social media sites platforms worldwide today. I know that you know this truth already, I'm just stating it because I want to as well as due to the fact that I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A great deal of people get this incorrect. Your Facebook username is in fact various from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is attached to your Facebook account LINK. While your Facebook name is the name showed on your profile.

Most people reading this post may be possibly wondering as well as asking themselves this certain inquiry, Why will I ever require to transform my Facebook Username? Well, there are really many reasons you would certainly think of altering your Facebook Username.

Below are some reasons;

- You may have done a legal name change.
- You are tired of your current username and wish to attempt something else.
- You used a nickname for your Facebook username and wish to make it sound/look more main.
- Some other assorted reason that's best recognized to you.

I remember many years earlier, I intended to transform my Facebook username, however I had a tough time changing it. Why did I wish to alter it?

Pledge me that you won't laugh!

Well, below goes nothing. I in fact made use of doggyboney as my Facebook username, it was completely funny. I then chose that it was time to alter my Facebook username as well as I did. I changed it to something more professional. This is something every person should take into consideration before transforming Facebook username.

Exactly How To Change Facebook Username

1. Visit to Facebook on your COMPUTER.

2. Click on the down-facing arrow situated just after the aid symbol.
Change Facebook Username

3. Click settings.
Change Facebook Username

4. On the general setups tab, Click on Edit right next to Username.
Change Facebook Username

5. Type in a new username and also click on save changes.
Change Facebook Username

6. For safety and security reasons, you will need to re-enter your Facebook password and click send.
Change Facebook Username

And there you have it. That was completely very easy, right? Yeah, I recognize.

As a wise man when stated, every little thing that has a start has an end. We have actually come to the end of this write-up on just how to transform Facebook username. I wish you taken pleasure in reading this write-up as long as I took pleasure in composing it for you. Don't fail to remember to share this article.

Thanks for coming by.