How Do I Change My Username On Facebook | New 2019

Are you trying to change your Facebook username and you are asking yourself if it is possible? My answer is YES! It is completely possible. Today's blog post is centered on exactly how to alter Facebook Username. The actions called for to achieve this is fairly simple to adhere to. Read on to recognize extra.

Facebook is among one of the most utilized social media systems on the planet today. I know that you know this truth currently, I'm simply saying it because I wish to and also due to the fact that I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A great deal of individuals get this incorrect. Your Facebook username is actually different from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is affixed to your Facebook account URL. While your Facebook name is the name presented on your account.

Many people reading this message could be probably asking yourself and also asking themselves this details concern, Why will I ever before require to transform my Facebook Username? Well, there are actually several reasons you would think about altering your Facebook Username.

Below are some factors;

- You might have done a legal name change.
- You are tired of your current username and also intend to try something else.
- You utilized a nickname for your Facebook username and also want to make it sound/look extra official.
- Some other various factor that's best recognized to you.

I bear in mind a lot of years ago, I intended to transform my Facebook username, yet I had a hard time altering it. Why did I want to transform it?

Pledge me that you will not laugh!

Well, here goes nothing. I really used doggyboney as my Facebook username, it was totally funny. I after that chose that it was time to alter my Facebook username and also I did. I altered it to something more professional. This is something every person need to think about prior to changing Facebook username.

Just How To Adjustment Facebook Username

1. Visit to Facebook on your COMPUTER.

2. Click on the down-facing arrowhead situated just after the assistance symbol.
Change Facebook Username

3. Click setups.
Change Facebook Username

4. On the basic setups tab, Click on Edit ideal alongside Username.
Change Facebook Username

5. Enter a brand-new username and also click on conserve modifications.
Change Facebook Username

6. For security factors, you will certainly have to re-enter your Facebook password as well as click send.
Change Facebook Username

And there you have it. That was entirely very easy, best? Yeah, I know.

As a wise man once claimed, everything that has a start has an end. We've come to the end of this post on exactly how to change Facebook username. I wish you appreciated reading this post as long as I enjoyed writing it for you. Do not forget to share this short article.

Thanks for stopping by.