How to Edit My Username On Facebook | New 2019

Are you attempting to change your Facebook username and also you are asking yourself if it is possible? My solution is OF COURSE! It is absolutely feasible. Today's blog post is fixated exactly how to alter Facebook Username. The steps called for to achieve this is rather easy to follow. Continue reading to recognize extra.

Facebook is just one of the most made use of social media sites systems in the world today. I know that you recognize this truth currently, I'm simply stating it since I intend to and because I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A great deal of people get this incorrect. Your Facebook username is actually various from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is connected to your Facebook profile LINK. While your Facebook name is the name presented on your profile.

Most individuals reading this blog post may be most likely wondering as well as asking themselves this certain concern, Why will I ever before require to transform my Facebook Username? Well, there are in fact several reasons you would certainly consider altering your Facebook Username.

Here are some reasons;

- You might have done a lawful name modification.
- You are tired of your existing username and intend to attempt another thing.
- You utilized a nickname for your Facebook username and wish to make it sound/look extra main.
- Some other various factor that's best recognized to you.

I keep in mind so many years back, I intended to transform my Facebook username, but I had a difficult time transforming it. Why did I intend to alter it?

Pledge me that you will not laugh!

Well, below goes absolutely nothing. I in fact used doggyboney as my Facebook username, it was completely humorous. I then made a decision that it was time to alter my Facebook username and I did. I altered it to something a lot more professional. This is something every person need to think about prior to altering Facebook username.

Exactly How To Change Facebook Username

1. Log in to Facebook on your PC.

2. Click on the down-facing arrowhead located following the help icon.
Change Facebook Username

3. Click settings.
Change Facebook Username

4. On the general setups tab, Click on Edit right next to Username.
Change Facebook Username

5. Type in a new username as well as click on save modifications.
Change Facebook Username

6. For safety and security factors, you will need to re-enter your Facebook password and click on submit.
Change Facebook Username

And there you have it. That was absolutely simple, right? Yeah, I recognize.

As a wise man once said, everything that has a beginning has an end. We have actually come to the end of this article on exactly how to alter Facebook username. I wish you enjoyed reading this article as long as I delighted in creating it for you. Don't fail to remember to share this write-up.

Thanks for stopping by.