How to Change Username Of Facebook Account | New 2019

Are you attempting to alter your Facebook username and you are questioning if it is possible? My answer is YES! It is totally possible. Today's blog post is centered on how to change Facebook Username. The steps needed to accomplish this is rather very easy to follow. Continue reading to know a lot more.

Facebook is among the most utilized social media sites platforms on the planet today. I recognize that you recognize this fact already, I'm just saying it because I wish to as well as because I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A lot of people get this wrong. Your Facebook username is actually various from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is affixed to your Facebook profile URL. While your Facebook name is the name showed on your account.

Lots of people reading this article may be possibly asking yourself and also asking themselves this specific inquiry, Why will I ever before need to alter my Facebook Username? Well, there are in fact lots of reasons that you would certainly think of changing your Facebook Username.

Right here are some reasons;

- You may have done a legal name adjustment.
- You are tired of your existing username and also intend to try something else.
- You utilized a nickname for your Facebook username and want to make it sound/look more official.
- Some other various reason that's best known to you.

I bear in mind so many years ago, I intended to alter my Facebook username, yet I had a hard time transforming it. Why did I wish to change it?

Assurance me that you will not laugh!

Well, here goes nothing. I really made use of doggyboney as my Facebook username, it was entirely amusing. I then made a decision that it was time to alter my Facebook username and also I did. I transformed it to something extra expert. This is something everybody need to consider prior to transforming Facebook username.

How To Change Facebook Username

1. Log in to Facebook on your PC.

2. Click the down-facing arrow located following the assistance symbol.
Change Facebook Username

3. Click on settings.
Change Facebook Username

4. On the basic settings tab, Click on Edit best alongside Username.
Change Facebook Username

5. Key in a brand-new username and click on conserve changes.
Change Facebook Username

6. For protection reasons, you will need to re-enter your Facebook password and also click on send.
Change Facebook Username

And there you have it. That was totally simple, right? Yeah, I recognize.

As a wise man once stated, every little thing that has a beginning has an end. We have actually come to the end of this article on how to alter Facebook username. I wish you delighted in reading this short article as much as I appreciated creating it for you. Don't forget to share this post.

Many thanks for visiting.