How to Ban someone From Facebook Page | New 2019

If you're a blogger with a Facebook web page, you've no doubt gotten unwanted articles on your wall from various other blog owners or services. A person goes to your blog site after that articles on your wall their free gift, etsy store link, material, evaluation, blog site web link that's completely unnecessary. Unless it's somehow REALLY relevant to a conversation or question on someone's wall surface, do not do it.

Today, I had a Facebook first. I obstructed one more follower web page from uploading on my Facebook fan page. I do not take this kind of thing lightly so keep checking out for why I did it, how you can do it (should you ever before need to) as well as what you ought to try before you go this path.

I such as to give people the benefit of the question so the VERY FIRST TIME he or she left a message on my follower web page concerning their occasion, I perfectly claimed that many individuals think about that spam as well as might obstruct them. I gave her a web link to my article about Facebook Comment Vomit so she can see the manner ins which are normally thought about no-nos. Attempting to aid.

Then she did it once again. I ONCE MORE repeated my factor (possibly she never saw my initial one) as well as forgotten it. Well, today, she did it ONCE AGAIN. Exact same occasion, new month.

So I rolled up my sleeves and also began the easy peasy steps to obstruct her follower web page from uploading on my Facebook fan web page ever again. As well as I likewise reported the message as Misuse. Take THAT.

You might wish to block a fan page who publishes abusive points on your web page's wall surface, a fan page who repetitively messages unimportant links to their blog site on your wall or a fan page that attempts to get followers from your page.

How To Ban Someone From Facebook Page



Here's exactly how to do it.

1. Find the remark that gets you so worked up you wish to block that follower page from your web page. Hover your mouse over to the ideal side of the blog post and also you'll see this little gear symbol show up. Click on it.


Block User From Facebook Page


2. (optional step) Before I banned this person, I reported their comment as abuse. I'm sorry however after I warn you two times and also you post ONCE AGAIN. Yep, that's misuse. Use this with caution ... I would certainly send the individual a courteous message very first telling them why what they posted is frowned upon prior to resorting to reporting them. While obstructing a person from your page doesn't influence them elsewhere on Facebook, reporting them as abuse just may so that's why I state to utilize this with caution.

After you click that wheel, you'll see these options. If you determine this step is needed, then pick "Report as Abuse" and also comply with the actions.


Block User From Facebook Page


3. To block a web page from posting on your wall surface, pick "Eliminate Message as well as Ban Page."


Block User From Facebook Page


4. When you do, this will certainly come up. Think over it momentarily or more and be REALLY sure you want to outlaw this customer from your page. If so, click that blue button and also be done!


Block User From Facebook Page


Once more, this is not something you'll intend to obtain click delighted with as well as ban each and every single web page that publishes "Come follow my web page because I like yours!!!!!!" Yet if you're gutsy adequate to rid the world of poor Facebook rules, then leave them a courteous message describing why it's frowned upon. It's when things get filthy that you might require to block them.