How I Change My Facebook Username | New 2019

Are you trying to transform your Facebook username as well as you are asking yourself if it is possible? My answer is YES! It is totally feasible. Today's post is centered on exactly how to transform Facebook Username. The steps required to attain this is rather simple to follow. Read on to recognize more.

Facebook is among one of the most used social media sites platforms on the planet today. I recognize that you understand this fact already, I'm simply saying it because I want to as well as due to the fact that I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A lot of people get this incorrect. Your Facebook username is in fact various from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is connected to your Facebook account LINK. While your Facebook name is the name presented on your account.

Many people reading this blog post could be possibly wondering and asking themselves this particular concern, Why will I ever before require to alter my Facebook Username? Well, there are actually many reasons you would certainly think about altering your Facebook Username.

Below are some factors;

- You could have done a lawful name change.
- You are tired of your present username and also intend to try another thing.
- You made use of a label for your Facebook username as well as wish to make it sound/look more main.
- Some other various reason that's best recognized to you.

I remember a lot of years earlier, I wished to transform my Facebook username, yet I had a difficult time changing it. Why did I want to transform it?

Promise me that you will not laugh!

Well, here goes nothing. I actually utilized doggyboney as my Facebook username, it was completely amusing. I then made a decision that it was time to transform my Facebook username and I did. I altered it to something extra professional. This is something everyone need to consider prior to transforming Facebook username.

How To Adjustment Facebook Username

1. Visit to Facebook on your PC.

2. Click the down-facing arrow situated after the help icon.
Change Facebook Username

3. Click on setups.
Change Facebook Username

4. On the basic setups tab, Click on Edit ideal beside Username.
Change Facebook Username

5. Key in a new username as well as click conserve adjustments.
Change Facebook Username

6. For safety and security factors, you will need to re-enter your Facebook password and also click on send.
Change Facebook Username

As well as there you have it. That was totally easy, best? Yeah, I know.

As a wise man as soon as claimed, whatever that has a start has an end. We have actually come to the end of this article on just how to change Facebook username. I hope you enjoyed reading this article as much as I delighted in composing it for you. Do not neglect to share this post.

Many thanks for dropping in.