How Do You Delete All Your Messages On Facebook

Over the past month two of my Facebook friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these cases the cyberpunk picked to undergo the person's Facebook e-mails to check out every one of their messages and then make use of that info to message their close friends-- posing as them. I was among those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to realize that somebody could potentially have accessibility to every one of your personal conversations that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for several years!

After this experience I decided that I wanted to remove every one of my previous Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever hacked, a minimum of I might restrict what they would have accessibility to. However I uncovered that this wasn't as simple as you would think as there is no worldwide "Delete All" option for Facebook messages and conversations. Rather, you must click into each discussion, click on the "Activities" switch, and select "Erase Discussion". To do this for the numerous conversations that I have actually carried Facebook over the past a number of years would certainly have been far also time-consuming. However, I did discover an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that did the trick.

How Do You Delete All Your Messages On Facebook



The process is easy. Open up your Chrome browser and also browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 users and also I located it to be virus/bug-free as of 2 weeks back, so I can very suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, simply authorize into Facebook. Open the full messages window as well as click the plugin icon that remains on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Release". It will erase all the messages on that entire web page. If you have a lot of old messages you may need to scroll down and click Launch a few times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of minutes you ought to be eliminate all your old discussions, as well as they will certainly not come back when the individual messages you again. You'll have a fresh start!