Facebook Account Disabled | New 2019

To claim that Facebook plays a huge part in my life is a little an understatement-- as I make sure it is for any other social media manager. Not just do I use it to talk with family and friends-- but I'm forever including content to one of the many pages I admin, whether for myself or for clients.

Facebook Account Disabled



Facebook Disabled My Account



Envision my shock when I tried to authorize right into Facebook one early morning only to obtain the adhering to message:

My account was disabled? What does that even indicate?

I tried to visit with one more browser and I got the same message. Facebook disabled my account!

Facebook supplied a form entry web page for those wishing to contact Facebook about their disabled account, and also I emailed them generally asking why my account was disabled as well as just how I can get access back to the numerous web pages I'm an admin for. I discussed that I take care of a selection of pages for clients, and was constantly conscious concerning the content I posted-- nevertheless, my moms and dads get on Facebook also.

After sending out the email to Facebook, I sent out an e-mail to the good friends that's e-mail addresses I actually had as well as discussed what took place. Thanks to the connect-ability of Facebook, most of my friends were only able to be spoken to by me on Facebook.

The replies I got from that email were categorized right into 3 different classifications:

- WTF/WTH-- why would they do that ??
- Is it due to the fact that you published political things (I such as Ron Paul and also shared material concerning #OWS).
- Maybe someone flagged you.

I read up on several of the articles by others who have had their accounts disabled to discover why mine was instantly pulled-- without warning I should add. The publishing dates on the articles span the lifetime of Facebook, showing that the business has actually forever been on a behind the curtain project of disabling accounts at their discretion.

I discovered some write-ups by renowned blog writers or journalists, consisting of Roger Ebert, Robert Scoble, and also Stan Shroeder (Mashable). Many of these high-profiled Facebook individuals had their accounts and/or pages reabled not long after Facebook discovered who they disabled. For the remainder people, we're primarily on our very own.

Reading these short articles didn't impart much hope in me or my scenario. The realization of what I lost was beginning to embed in as well.

For many years I had computers crash, stolen, lost, etc. as well as rely upon Facebook to host all my traveling and also event images. The website isn't going anywhere anytime quickly, so why not submit all my pictures on Facebook for my friends and also household to see at their discernment? There were well over 2000 photos, numerous videos, article (notes), plus all the calls (I still have not been able to reconnect with numerous that were all shed when Facebook disabled my account). This was looking to be a very stark situation as I better recognized simply what was shed.

I needed to regain access to Facebook to take care of the pages for my customers, and also for my very own ventures. A lot of my web pages' admin gain access to were shown to a partner as well as were conveniently set back up with the brand-new Facebook account I begrudgingly produced, cursing Facebook under my breath as I set up the brand-new account.

Some of the Facebook web pages admin accessibility were shared with my clients, whom I had to call to have them re-add me with my new account. All of them asked "Why did your account obtain disabled?" and truly so. I, as well, would question the person I paid to manage my Facebook page why their Facebook account was impaired. Wouldn't you?

I still don't have a response to that question. "I have no idea" is the answer I still provide, due to the fact that its true. Facebook has still yet to offer me a reason that my account was impaired. After reviewing the factors Facebook handicapped accounts on their page I was still in the dark. I didn't spam-add individuals, post sex-related material, bother anybody. so why they deleted me didn't make good sense. Just after I review other write-ups did I comprehend a bit a lot more.

Facebook can disable your account if your screen name is different than that on your birth certificate. Mine was, but not by much. It was still phonetically the exact same, however led to various than the rest of my family. I also had a customer that just recently used a contest promo to increase their email checklist. According to Facebook marketing guidelines, contests can just be operated on Facebook with one of two applications: ShortStack and WildFire. Could that be why my account was disabled? I inspected that client's Facebook page and it was gone too. Aha!

Although the contest wasn't exactly hosted on Facebook (it was hosted on the client's internet site), and also the victor was notified through e-mail (you can not introduce champions on your wall surface), I was confident this was the offending activity which had me ushered off Facebook without even a 'Au revoir'.

Now it was about a week since I originally created Facebook that eventful morning, and also I still hadn't received a reply. I took another look at the page allowing me to contact Facebook, as well as clarified that I currently had a better idea regarding why they disabled me, and that I was sorry. I pledged never ever to do something like that again (was it actually that negative??) if they just reable my account.

I sent out that off and also waited once more. After a couple of even more days I understood something. something extremely vital-- I created a filter in gmail for Facebook e-mails. Even if they did email me, I would have never gotten the email since it was readied to "Avoid Inbox/Delete". Rough.

So I sent an additional e-mail to Facebook, this time around letting them understand that I had a filter on my gmail and also if they did contact me before this e-mail, I would have never ever gotten it.

A few days later I ultimately got an e-mail from Javier at Facebook. Here's the only reaction I'll likely obtain from Facebook:.
Hi,

Unfortunately, your account has been permanently disabled for violating Facebook’s Terms. We will not reactivate it for any reason.

This will be our last email regarding your account. For more information about our policies, please read the Facebook Community Standards: https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/

Thanks,

Javier
User Operations
Facebook

What a juvenile feedback-- certain Facebook is a 'young' company, but I make certain there have to be someone there with far better tact than 'we're not going to reable your account-- don't email us once again.' ALRIGHT Facebook.

So what did I learn from my experience with Facebook?

1. Back up your account! You never ever understand if/when they'll decide to erase you.
2. Do not manage your various client's web pages with the very same account. If one page/account obtains removed, you won't lose them all.
3. A great deal of my friends are snobs that's accounts are either hidden from search, or they disabled the "Include as a friend" switch making it impossible to re-add them.

Its been about a month given that I had my account disabled, and had great deals of time to reflect on the experience. I haven't attempted to call Facebook directly because I got the email from Javier, however I did begin the web site www.facebook-disabled-my-account.org, and also the hashtag project on Twitter #FBdisabledMe to accentuate the unfavorable experience.

Do I want Facebook to change their disabling plan? Nope.

I handle a couple of MU sites as well as if you desire someone off your website, by all means erase them/block them/whatever. But also for Facebook to disable the account and to keep the data/photos/videos/ connections/blog articles, that is wrong. What would Facebook be if nobody uploaded web content onto the website-- No photos to share or tag-- No articles to Like-- No status updates to LOL at-- It would be NOTHING.

Facebook must permit those that they disabled to download their account, letting them obtain their photos/videos/notes/ etc., before going off to the barren marshes of Google+, or to RT their close friends standing updates (instead of 'Liking' it). Facebook currently makes it possible for an energetic account to be downloaded, so why not a disabled account?

It's time for Facebook to get a bit more mature in this area-- particularly with their IPO revealed. I'm in fact considering buying stock just so they will need to pay attention to my issue-- at the very least I'll make money from them.

Have you had your Facebook account disabled? Did you get it back, as well as if so just how?