How Do You Delete Your Facebook Messages All at once

Over the past month two of my Facebook buddies have actually had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these situations the hacker selected to go through the individual's Facebook emails to review every one of their messages and then utilize that information to message their buddies-- impersonating them. I was among those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to recognize that a person could potentially have access to all of your individual conversations that you've had with family and friends, returning for many years!

After this experience I determined that I intended to remove all of my previous Facebook messages so that if I was ever hacked, a minimum of I could limit what they would certainly have access to. But I found that this had not been as simple as you would think as there is no worldwide "Remove All" alternative for Facebook messages and also conversations. Rather, you should click right into each conversation, click on the "Actions" button, as well as select "Erase Discussion". To do this for the hundreds of conversations that I have actually carried Facebook over the past a number of years would have been much too taxing. Nonetheless, I did discover a remarkable plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that worked.

How Do You Delete Your Facebook Messages All At Once



The procedure is straightforward. Open your Chrome browser and browse to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 users as well as I located it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks ago, so I can highly suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, just sign right into Facebook. Open the full messages window as well as click on the plugin icon that remains on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Launch". It will certainly delete all the messages on that entire page. If you have a lot of old messages you might require to scroll down as well as click Launch a few times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a few minutes you should be eliminate all your old discussions, and also they will certainly not come back when the person messages you again. You'll have a clean slate!