How Do I Delete My Birthday On Facebook | Update

With iOS 6 lots of individuals are discovering that Facebook birthday and occasions are polluting their individual schedules on their iPhones as well as iPads. By disabling and hiding this information, you can return your schedule to its previous look and feel.

Apple integrated Facebook deep within iOS with the latest update. Several users have initially seen this when seeing Facebook occasions and birthday celebrations from Facebook close friends populating their schedules.

For instance, Jack sent us the following:

" The one thing I don't like regarding my iPhone 5 is that birthdays from my fb friends appear in my schedule. My kid is currently wanting to update our family's iPad and also his iPod Touch to iOS 6. Is there any way I can maintain Facebook combination but conceal those birthdays?"

Other people are deleting their Facebook information from their iOS gadget to attempt to remove this information. The good news is, you can conveniently conceal the birthdays and also Facebook events while keeping the other Facebook attributes allowed.

1. Open the Calendar application on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.

2. Click the Schedule switch in the top left hand edge of the display.

3. Under the Facebook area, uncheck Facebook Occasions and Birthday Celebrations.
Delete Birthday From Facebook

4. Additionally, if you have actually permitted your device to replicate Facebook birthday celebrations right into your Get in touches with, you may intend to uncheck the Birthdays alternative under the Other section.