How to See who Likes Your Facebook Page | New 2019

Facebook transformed the method you can see that liked your web page Before you can simply click the number of likes and a popup would show up with the people that like your page.

This transformed and you require to do 2 extra actions currently.

The people that like your page.

1. Click on the link 'Like this' simply listed below the number of sort on your page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click on 'See likes' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Here is the checklist of your likes in sequential order, i.e. people that liked your page most lately are first in this listing.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


View Suches As using Insights

There is one more way to discover the people that liked your web page, via Insights. Actually it coincides way yet a various beginning factor.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Currently Click 'Likes'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click on 'See likes' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the Listing of individuals that liked your web page, with most just recently liked first in this checklist.


Who Likes My Facebook Page