How to Delete All Your Messages On Facebook at once

Over the past month two of my Facebook buddies have had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these instances the cyberpunk chose to go through the person's Facebook e-mails to read every one of their messages and afterwards make use of that info to message their buddies-- posing as them. I was just one of those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to realize that somebody might possibly have access to every one of your personal conversations that you've had with family and friends, returning for many years!

After this experience I made a decision that I wished to remove every one of my past Facebook messages so that if I was ever hacked, at the very least I might limit what they would have accessibility to. But I found that this wasn't as very easy as you would assume as there is no international "Delete All" choice for Facebook messages and discussions. Instead, you have to click right into each conversation, click the "Actions" button, and select "Remove Discussion". To do this for the numerous discussions that I've carried Facebook over the past a number of years would have been much as well taxing. Nevertheless, I did discover an amazing plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that did the trick.

How To Delete All Your Messages On Facebook At Once



The procedure is straightforward. Open up your Chrome internet browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 individuals and I located it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks earlier, so I can highly advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, simply sign right into Facebook. Open the full messages home window and also click on the plugin symbol that sits on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Launch". It will certainly remove all the messages on that entire page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might require to scroll down as well as click Launch a few times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a couple of mins you need to be rid of all your old discussions, and they will not reappear when the person messages you once again. You'll have a clean slate!