How to Delete All Messages In Facebook

Over the past month two of my Facebook close friends have had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these situations the cyberpunk selected to go through the person's Facebook e-mails to read every one of their messages and then use that information to message their pals-- posing as them. I was just one of those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to recognize that someone might potentially have accessibility to every one of your individual discussions that you have actually had with friends and family, going back for several years!

After this experience I decided that I intended to erase every one of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever hacked, at least I can restrict what they would certainly have access to. But I found that this wasn't as easy as you would believe as there is no global "Erase All" option for Facebook messages and conversations. Rather, you need to click into each discussion, click on the "Actions" button, as well as pick "Erase Conversation". To do this for the numerous discussions that I've carried Facebook over the past numerous years would have been far too taxing. Nevertheless, I did discover an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that sufficed.

How To Delete All Messages In Facebook



The process is simple. Open your Chrome browser as well as navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 individuals and also I found it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks ago, so I can very suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, just authorize right into Facebook. Open the complete messages home window and also click the plugin icon that sits on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Release". It will delete all the messages on that whole page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might require to scroll down and click Introduce a couple of times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of mins you should be eliminate all your old conversations, and they will not re-emerge when the individual messages you again. You'll have a clean slate!