How Do You Delete All Your Facebook Messages at once

Over the past month two of my Facebook good friends have had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these situations the hacker selected to go through the individual's Facebook e-mails to review every one of their messages and afterwards utilize that info to message their close friends-- posing as them. I was just one of those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to understand that a person might possibly have access to every one of your personal discussions that you have actually had with family and friends, going back for years!

Hereafter experience I chose that I wanted to remove all of my past Facebook messages so that if I was ever before hacked, at least I can restrict what they would certainly have accessibility to. But I uncovered that this wasn't as very easy as you would certainly think as there is no global "Remove All" option for Facebook messages as well as discussions. Rather, you have to click right into each conversation, click on the "Actions" switch, and pick "Delete Discussion". To do this for the hundreds of conversations that I've carried Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been much also taxing. Nonetheless, I did find an incredible plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that sufficed.

How Do You Delete All Your Facebook Messages At Once



The procedure is easy. Open your Chrome browser as well as navigate to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 individuals and also I found it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks earlier, so I can highly recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, just sign right into Facebook. Open the complete messages window and also click on the plugin symbol that sits on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Introduce". It will certainly erase all the messages on that whole page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might require to scroll down as well as click Introduce a couple of times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a few minutes you should be eliminate all your old conversations, and also they will not re-emerge when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a clean slate!