How Can I See who Has Liked My Facebook Page | New 2019

Facebook altered the method you can see who liked your page Prior to you might just click on the variety of likes and a popup would certainly appear with individuals that like your web page.

This altered and also you require to do 2 extra steps now.

Individuals that like your page.

1. Click the web link 'Such as this' just listed below the variety of likes on your page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click 'See sorts' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Right here is the listing of your likes in sequential order, i.e. individuals that liked your web page most just recently are first in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


View Suches As using Insights

There is an additional method to find the people that liked your page, by means of Insights. Really it coincides way yet a various starting point.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Currently Click 'Suches As'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click 'See sorts' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the List of individuals that liked your page, with most lately suched as initially in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page