Who Likes My Facebook Page | New 2019

Facebook changed the means you can see that liked your web page Before you can simply click on the variety of likes as well as a popup would certainly show up with the people that like your page.

This altered and you need to do 2 additional steps currently.

Individuals that like your web page.

1. Click on the link 'Similar to this' just listed below the number of likes on your web page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click 'See sorts' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Below is the checklist of your likes in chronological order, i.e. individuals that liked your web page most lately are first in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Sight Likes using Insights

There is one more way to locate individuals that liked your page, via Insights. In fact it coincides method however a different starting factor.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Now Click 'Likes'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click on 'See sorts' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the Listing of individuals that liked your web page, with most lately suched as first in this listing.


Who Likes My Facebook Page