How to See who Likes My Facebook Business Page | New 2019

Facebook changed the means you can see who liked your page Prior to you can simply click the number of sort as well as a popup would turn up with the people that like your page.

This changed and also you need to do 2 added steps now.

Individuals that like your web page.

1. Click on the link 'Such as this' simply listed below the number of sort on your page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click on 'See likes' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Below is the checklist of your sort in chronological order, i.e. people that liked your web page most lately are first in this listing.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Sight Suches As via Insights

There is another way to discover the people that liked your page, via Insights. Actually it coincides method however a different starting factor.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Now Click 'Likes'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click on 'See likes' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the Checklist of individuals that liked your web page, with most lately suched as first in this checklist.


Who Likes My Facebook Page