Facebook Delete All Messages at once

Over the past month two of my Facebook pals have actually had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these situations the hacker chose to undergo the person's Facebook emails to review all of their messages and afterwards utilize that info to message their friends-- posing as them. I was among those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to understand that someone might potentially have access to every one of your individual conversations that you've had with friends and family, going back for years!

After this experience I determined that I intended to delete every one of my past Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever before hacked, a minimum of I might restrict what they would certainly have accessibility to. However I found that this had not been as easy as you would certainly assume as there is no worldwide "Remove All" choice for Facebook messages as well as conversations. Rather, you need to click right into each discussion, click the "Activities" button, as well as choose "Delete Conversation". To do this for the thousands of discussions that I have actually carried Facebook over the past numerous years would have been far as well taxing. Nonetheless, I did find an impressive plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that sufficed.

Facebook Delete All Messages At Once



The process is easy. Open your Chrome internet browser and also navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 individuals as well as I discovered it to be virus/bug-free as of 2 weeks ago, so I can extremely suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, just sign into Facebook. Open the full messages window as well as click the plugin icon that sits on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Release". It will certainly remove all the messages on that entire web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might require to scroll down as well as click Launch a few times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a few minutes you should be eliminate all your old discussions, and they will certainly not come back when the person messages you once again. You'll have a clean slate!