How Do I See who Likes My Facebook Page | New 2019

Facebook altered the means you can see that liked your web page Prior to you could just click the variety of likes and a popup would appear with individuals that like your web page.

This transformed and you require to do 2 added steps currently.

The people that like your page.

1. Click on the web link 'Such as this' just listed below the number of likes on your page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click on 'See likes' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Here is the checklist of your likes in chronological order, i.e. individuals that liked your web page most just recently are first in this checklist.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Sight Likes through Insights

There is another method to find the people that liked your web page, through Insights. Really it coincides way but a various starting factor.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Now Click 'Likes'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click on 'See sorts' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the List of individuals that liked your web page, with most just recently suched as initially in this listing.


Who Likes My Facebook Page