Delete All Messages In Facebook

Over the past month two of my Facebook buddies have actually had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these cases the cyberpunk picked to undergo the person's Facebook emails to check out all of their messages and afterwards use that info to message their buddies-- posing as them. I was just one of those people that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to realize that somebody can possibly have accessibility to all of your individual conversations that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for several years!

After this experience I decided that I wished to delete every one of my past Facebook messages so that if I was ever before hacked, at least I could restrict what they would certainly have access to. Yet I found that this had not been as simple as you would assume as there is no worldwide "Erase All" alternative for Facebook messages and conversations. Rather, you need to click right into each discussion, click on the "Actions" switch, and select "Delete Discussion". To do this for the thousands of conversations that I've carried Facebook over the past numerous years would have been much too lengthy. However, I did locate a fantastic plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that worked.

Delete All Messages In Facebook



The procedure is simple. Open your Chrome browser and browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has over 82,000 users as well as I located it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks ago, so I can highly suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, simply authorize into Facebook. Open the complete messages home window and click on the plugin icon that rests on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Release". It will delete all the messages on that particular entire web page. If you have a lot of old messages you might require to scroll down as well as click Launch a couple of times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a few mins you need to be rid of all your old discussions, and also they will certainly not reappear when the person messages you again. You'll have a fresh start!