How to Delete All My Facebook Messages at once

Over the past month two of my Facebook good friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these cases the hacker picked to experience the person's Facebook emails to read all of their messages and afterwards utilize that details to message their good friends-- posing as them. I was one of those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to understand that someone could potentially have access to every one of your individual discussions that you have actually had with family and friends, going back for many years!

After this experience I decided that I wanted to erase all of my previous Facebook messages so that if I was ever hacked, at least I might limit what they would have accessibility to. But I discovered that this had not been as easy as you would certainly believe as there is no worldwide "Erase All" alternative for Facebook messages and discussions. Instead, you must click into each discussion, click the "Activities" switch, as well as select "Erase Conversation". To do this for the hundreds of conversations that I have actually carried Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been much also taxing. Nonetheless, I did find an amazing plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that worked.

How To Delete All My Facebook Messages At Once



The process is easy. Open up your Chrome web browser and also navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 customers as well as I located it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks back, so I can extremely recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, simply sign right into Facebook. Open the full messages window and also click the plugin symbol that remains on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will certainly remove all the messages on that particular entire web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might require to scroll down and also click Introduce a few times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of mins you should be eliminate all your old discussions, and also they will certainly not re-emerge when the person messages you once again. You'll have a fresh start!