How Do I Link My Twitter to My Facebook

How Do I Link My Twitter To My Facebook
You'll do this from within Twitter's settings, though it's also feasible to use Facebook's settings. To link your Twitter account to Facebook, you have to make use of the Twitter site on a computer system.

When I don't understand just how to do points, I make use of Google to locate @[How|Exactly How Do I Link My Twitter To My Facebook
.

Here is a detailed tutorial on Just how To connect Twitter account to Facebook service web page:

1) Log in to your company Twitter account (or the twitter account that you intend to make use of to upload on your service page).

2) Click the little equipment at the top of the web page and also pick 'Edit Account'.
Link Twitter To Facebook

3) Scroll down and click the 'Attach to Facebook' switch.
Link Twitter To Facebook

4) A little window will certainly pop up, stating that Twitter would love to attach to your account (meaning your personal account). Click 'Okay'.

5) Another home window will pop up, saying "Twitter would like to post to your pals in your place". Click 'Okay'.

6) Your account is now connected to Facebook!
Link Twitter To Facebook

However wait, you don't wish to upload to your account; you simply want to publish to your company page! (This is the part where I got puzzled).

7) De-select the two boxes, as well as click 'Permit uploading to among my pages'.
Link Twitter To Facebook

8) If you have more than one web page, select which web page you want to post to.
Link Twitter To Facebook

9) A little window will certainly appear claiming 'Twitter would like to manage your web pages'. Click 'Okay'.

10) Ta-daa!!! You simply connect Twitter to Facebook.