How Can I Know who Has Seen My Facebook Profile | Update 2019

To see who has actually checked out your location you require to very first log right into Facebook. Then in the far right hand corner, click the drop down arrowhead as well as click on "Manage Pages." Then pick which web page you want to see.

How Can I Know Who Has Seen My Facebook Profile




Who Sees My Facebook


The following step is to click on the Notices switch.


Who Sees My Facebook


Then you are mosting likely to click on Task.


Who Sees My Facebook


Then click on Check-ins. Here is where you see the general public check-ins of your place or personal blog posts of people you are friends with on Facebook. This is a terrific place to like, react, or comment to people exploring your location and urge them to remain to check-in.


Who Sees My Facebook


** Because of personal privacy settings of Facebook, you are unable to see that has check-ins if they made their message private to friends only. However, Causely tracks the total variety of check-ins of your web page despite if they are private or public. We just can not show you who the individuals is if they made their blog posts personal because of the personal privacy setups.

Below demonstrate how a person makes an article private to "Buddies Only" or "Public." Sadly, the "Friends Just" is the default for all Facebook posts. This is why a lot of the check-ins might not show up when you consider the check-ins on your Facebook web page. For steps on changing your blog post's privacy setup, go right here.


Who Sees My Facebook