Facebook Deactivated Account | New 2019

To claim that Facebook plays a large component in my life is a bit of an exaggeration-- as I'm sure it is for any other social media sites supervisor. Not only do I use it to keep in touch with friends and family-- yet I'm forever adding web content to among the many web pages I admin, whether for myself or for customers.

Facebook Deactivated Account



Facebook Disabled My Account



Visualize my surprise when I attempted to sign into Facebook one morning only to obtain the complying with message:

My account was disabled? What does that also imply?

I attempted to log in with another web browser and I got the exact same message. Facebook disabled my account!

Facebook provided a type submission web page for those desiring to write to Facebook concerning their disabled account, and also I emailed them essentially asking why my account was handicapped as well as exactly how I can obtain access back to the many web pages I'm an admin for. I discussed that I take care of a selection of pages for customers, and also was always conscious concerning the web content I published-- besides, my moms and dads get on Facebook also.

After sending out the e-mail to Facebook, I sent out an e-mail to the good friends that's e-mail addresses I really had and also clarified what happened. Thanks to the connect-ability of Facebook, a lot of my friends were only able to be spoken to by me on Facebook.

The replies I received from that email were categorized right into three different categories:

- WTF/WTH-- why would they do that ??
- Is it because you published political things (I such as Ron Paul and common content about #OWS).
- Perhaps someone flagged you.

I research some of the articles by others that have had their accounts disabled to figure out why my own was suddenly drawn-- without alerting I must add. The posting dates on the write-ups span the life time of Facebook, revealing that the business has forever been on a behind the curtain project of disabling accounts at their discernment.

I located some short articles by famous blog writers or journalists, consisting of Roger Ebert, Robert Scoble, and also Stan Shroeder (Mashable). Many of these high-profiled Facebook users had their profiles and/or web pages reabled not long after Facebook found that they disabled. For the remainder of us, we're essentially on our own.

Reading these write-ups really did not instill much hope in me or my situation. The awareness of what I shed was starting to set in as well.

Throughout the years I had computer systems crash, taken, lost, and so on as well as relied on Facebook to organize all my travel and party photos. The website isn't going anywhere anytime quickly, so why not upload all my photos on Facebook for my friends as well as household to see at their discretion? There were more than 2000 photos, many video clips, post (notes), plus all the calls (I still have not been able to reconnect with several that were all lost when Facebook impaired my account). This was seeming a very grim scenario as I better understood simply what was shed.

I had to restore access to Facebook to take care of the web pages for my customers, and likewise for my very own enterprises. A number of my web pages' admin gain access to were shown a partner as well as were quickly set back up with the brand-new Facebook account I begrudgingly produced, cursing Facebook under my breath as I established the new account.

Several of the Facebook pages admin accessibility were shown my customers, whom I needed to get in touch with to have them re-add me with my brand-new account. All of them asked "Why did your account obtain disabled?" and also truly so. I, too, would certainly question the person I paid to handle my Facebook web page why their Facebook account was handicapped. Wouldn't you?

I still don't have a solution to that concern. "I have no concept" is the answer I still offer, because its true. Facebook has still yet to give me a reason why my account was impaired. After reviewing the factors Facebook impaired accounts on their web page I was still in the dark. I didn't spam-add individuals, post sex-related web content, bug any person. so why they erased me really did not make sense. Only after I read various other articles did I comprehend a bit a lot more.

Facebook can disable your account if your display screen name is various than that on your birth certificate. Mine was, yet not by much. It was still phonetically the same, but led to different than the remainder of my household. I also had a client that just recently utilized a competition promotion to increase their email checklist. According to Facebook advertising guidelines, competitions can just be worked on Facebook through either applications: ShortStack as well as WildFire. Could that be why my account was disabled? I inspected that customer's Facebook web page and it was gone also. Aha!

Although the competition wasn't exactly held on Facebook (it was hosted on the customer's site), and also the victor was alerted via email (you can not introduce victors on your wall), I was confident this was the offending action which had me brought in off Facebook without even a 'Goodbye'.

At this point it was about a week since I originally composed Facebook that fateful morning, as well as I still had not received a reply. I took another look at the page permitting me to speak to Facebook, and explained that I currently had a much better idea regarding why they disabled me, which I was sorry. I pledged never ever to do something like that again (was it actually that negative??) if they simply reable my account.

I sent that off and waited once more. After a few more days I realized something. something very important-- I created a filter in gmail for Facebook e-mails. Even if they did email me, I would certainly have never ever received the e-mail because it was readied to "Skip Inbox/Delete". Harsh.

So I sent an additional e-mail to Facebook, this time around letting them recognize that I had a filter on my gmail as well as if they did contact me prior to this email, I would certainly have never ever received it.

A couple of days later I lastly got an e-mail from Javier at Facebook. Here's the only action I'll likely obtain from Facebook:.
Hi,

Unfortunately, your account has been permanently disabled for violating Facebook’s Terms. We will not reactivate it for any reason.

This will be our last email regarding your account. For more information about our policies, please read the Facebook Community Standards: https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/

Thanks,

Javier
User Operations
Facebook

What an adolescent response-- sure Facebook is a 'young' company, but I'm sure there need to be a person there with much better tact than 'we're not mosting likely to reable your account-- do not email us once more.' OK Facebook.

So what did I learn from my experience with Facebook?

1. Back up your account! You never know if/when they'll make a decision to remove you.
2. Do not handle your various customer's web pages with the same account. If one page/account gets deleted, you won't shed them all.
3. A great deal of my friends are snobs that's accounts are either concealed from search, or they disabled the "Add as a close friend" switch making it impossible to re-add them.

Its had to do with a month because I had my account disabled, and had great deals of time to assess the experience. I haven't attempted to contact Facebook directly because I got the e-mail from Javier, but I did begin the web site www.facebook-disabled-my-account.org, as well as the hashtag campaign on Twitter #FBdisabledMe to accentuate the adverse experience.

Do I want Facebook to change their disabling policy? Nope.

I handle a couple of MU websites and if you desire somebody off your site, by all means delete them/block them/whatever. However, for Facebook to disable the account as well as to maintain the data/photos/videos/ connections/blog messages, that is wrong. What would Facebook be if nobody uploaded web content onto the site-- No images to share or tag-- No articles to Like-- No status updates to LOL at-- It would certainly be NOTHING.

Facebook should permit those who they disabled to download their account, letting them retrieve their photos/videos/notes/ and so on, before going off to the barren wastelands of Google+, or to RT their friends standing updates (instead of 'Suching as' it). Facebook already makes it possible for an active account to be downloaded, so why not an impaired account?

It's time for Facebook to get a little bit more mature around-- specifically with their IPO announced. I'm actually considering buying stock just so they will need to listen to my issue-- at the very least I'll benefit from them.

Have you had your Facebook account impaired? Did you get it back, and also if so how?