Delete Facebook Inbox Messages All

Over the past month two of my Facebook pals have actually had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these situations the hacker chose to undergo the individual's Facebook e-mails to read all of their messages and then make use of that info to message their pals-- impersonating them. I was one of those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to recognize that a person can possibly have accessibility to all of your individual discussions that you've had with friends and family, returning for many years!

Hereafter experience I determined that I intended to delete every one of my previous Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever hacked, at least I can restrict what they would certainly have access to. But I uncovered that this wasn't as easy as you would believe as there is no worldwide "Delete All" choice for Facebook messages and discussions. Instead, you must click right into each conversation, click the "Activities" button, and also select "Erase Discussion". To do this for the hundreds of discussions that I've had on Facebook over the past several years would certainly have been far as well taxing. Nonetheless, I did locate an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that sufficed.

Delete Facebook Inbox Messages All



The process is basic. Open your Chrome internet browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 users and I located it to be virus/bug-free as of 2 weeks earlier, so I can very recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, just authorize into Facebook. Open up the complete messages window and also click the plugin icon that remains on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will certainly remove all the messages on that particular entire web page. If you have a lot of old messages you may need to scroll down as well as click Introduce a few times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a couple of mins you need to be rid of all your old conversations, and they will not come back when the person messages you once again. You'll have a clean slate!