How to See who Likes Your Page On Facebook | New 2019

Facebook altered the way you can see that liked your web page Prior to you might just click on the number of sort and a popup would appear with the people that like your web page.

This altered as well as you require to do 2 extra actions currently.

Individuals that like your page.

1. Click the web link 'Similar to this' just listed below the variety of sort on your page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click 'See sorts' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Right here is the list of your sort in sequential order, i.e. individuals that liked your page most lately are first in this listing.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Sight Likes via Insights

There is an additional means to find the people that liked your web page, by means of Insights. In fact it is the same means yet a various starting factor.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Currently Click 'Suches As'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click 'See likes' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the List of individuals that liked your web page, with most just recently suched as first in this listing.


Who Likes My Facebook Page