Facebook Delete All Messages

Over the past month two of my Facebook buddies have had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these situations the hacker selected to undergo the individual's Facebook emails to check out every one of their messages and afterwards utilize that info to message their friends-- impersonating them. I was among those people that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to understand that a person might possibly have accessibility to all of your individual discussions that you've had with friends and family, going back for years!

Hereafter experience I made a decision that I wished to erase every one of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I might restrict what they would certainly have accessibility to. However I uncovered that this wasn't as simple as you would certainly think as there is no international "Delete All" choice for Facebook messages and also conversations. Rather, you need to click into each conversation, click the "Activities" switch, and pick "Remove Discussion". To do this for the thousands of discussions that I have actually carried Facebook over the past a number of years would certainly have been much also lengthy. Nonetheless, I did find an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that did the trick.

Facebook Delete All Messages



The process is easy. Open up your Chrome web browser and browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 customers and also I found it to be virus/bug-free since two weeks back, so I can very advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, simply authorize right into Facebook. Open up the full messages window and click on the plugin icon that rests on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Introduce". It will certainly delete all the messages on that whole web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might need to scroll down as well as click Release a few times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a couple of minutes you need to be rid of all your old conversations, and they will certainly not reappear when the person messages you again. You'll have a fresh start!