Is My Facebook Account Deactivated | New 2019

To say that Facebook plays a big component in my life is a bit of an exaggeration-- as I'm sure it is for any other social networks supervisor. Not only do I use it to interact with loved ones-- yet I'm permanently including content to among the many pages I admin, whether for myself or for clients.

Is My Facebook Account Deactivated



Facebook Disabled My Account



Envision my surprise when I attempted to authorize right into Facebook one early morning only to obtain the complying with message:

My account was disabled? What does that also indicate?

I tried to log in with an additional web browser as well as I got the same message. Facebook impaired my account!

Facebook provided a form entry web page for those wanting to write to Facebook about their impaired account, and I emailed them primarily asking why my account was impaired and just how I can obtain accessibility back to the numerous pages I'm an admin for. I described that I handle a variety of pages for clients, as well as was constantly mindful about the content I published-- besides, my moms and dads are on Facebook as well.

After sending out the email to Facebook, I sent an email to the close friends who's e-mail addresses I really had and also clarified what happened. Thanks to the connect-ability of Facebook, the majority of my friends were just able to be spoken to by me on Facebook.

The replies I got from that email were identified right into 3 various classifications:

- WTF/WTH-- why would certainly they do that ??
- Is it because you uploaded political stuff (I such as Ron Paul and also shared content regarding #OWS).
- Possibly somebody flagged you.

I research a few of the short articles by others that have actually had their accounts disabled to figure out why my own was suddenly pulled-- without warning I ought to include. The publishing dates on the write-ups extend the lifetime of Facebook, showing that the company has actually for life been on a behind the curtain project of disabling accounts at their discernment.

I discovered some short articles by well-known blog owners or reporters, including Roger Ebert, Robert Scoble, and Stan Shroeder (Mashable). Much of these high-profiled Facebook customers had their profiles and/or pages reabled soon after Facebook discovered that they disabled. For the remainder of us, we're essentially on our very own.

Checking out these short articles really did not impart much hope in me or my scenario. The understanding of what I lost was beginning to embed in also.

Over the years I had computers crash, swiped, lost, and so on and also count on Facebook to hold all my travel and event images. The internet site isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so why not upload all my images on Facebook for my friends as well as household to view at their discernment? There were more than 2000 images, numerous video clips, blog posts (notes), plus all the contacts (I still have not had the ability to reconnect with many that were all shed when Facebook handicapped my account). This was looking to be a really bleak situation as I additionally understood simply what was shed.

I had to regain accessibility to Facebook to take care of the web pages for my clients, as well as also for my very own business. Most of my pages' admin access were shared with a companion as well as were quickly set back up with the brand-new Facebook account I begrudgingly produced, cursing Facebook under my breath as I set up the new account.

Some of the Facebook pages admin gain access to were shown my clients, whom I needed to call to have them re-add me with my brand-new account. All of them asked "Why did your account obtain disabled?" and also truly so. I, too, would certainly examine the individual I paid to manage my Facebook web page why their Facebook account was handicapped. Would not you?

I still don't have a solution to that inquiry. "I have no concept" is the solution I still provide, because its real. Facebook has still yet to provide me a reason why my account was impaired. After reading the reasons Facebook handicapped accounts on their page I was still in the dark. I really did not spam-add people, article sexual content, pester anybody. so why they erased me really did not make sense. Only after I check out various other articles did I understand a bit a lot more.

Facebook can disable your account if your display name is various than that on your birth certification. Mine was, however not by a lot. It was still phonetically the very same, however spelled different than the remainder of my household. I also had a customer who just recently made use of a competition promo to enhance their e-mail checklist. According to Facebook marketing guidelines, contests can only be worked on Facebook through either applications: ShortStack and WildFire. Could that be why my account was disabled? I checked that client's Facebook page and it was gone too. Aha!

Although the contest wasn't exactly held on Facebook (it was hosted on the client's website), and the victor was notified using email (you can not announce victors on your wall surface), I was certain this was the annoying action which had me ushered off Facebook without even a 'Au revoir'.

At this point it was about a week because I originally created Facebook that fateful morning, and also I still hadn't obtained a reply. I took another look at the web page permitting me to speak to Facebook, and discussed that I currently had a far better idea concerning why they disabled me, which I was sorry. I pledged never ever to do something like that once more (was it actually that negative??) if they just reable my account.

I sent out that off as well as waited once more. After a couple of more days I recognized something. something extremely important-- I produced a filter in gmail for Facebook emails. Even if they did email me, I would have never ever obtained the e-mail since it was readied to "Avoid Inbox/Delete". Severe.

So I sent out one more email to Facebook, this moment letting them recognize that I had a filter on my gmail and if they did contact me before this e-mail, I would certainly have never ever gotten it.

A couple of days later I lastly received an e-mail from Javier at Facebook. Below's the only response I'll likely obtain from Facebook:.
Hi,

Unfortunately, your account has been permanently disabled for violating Facebook’s Terms. We will not reactivate it for any reason.

This will be our last email regarding your account. For more information about our policies, please read the Facebook Community Standards: https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/

Thanks,

Javier
User Operations
Facebook

What an adolescent action-- certain Facebook is a 'young' firm, however I make sure there should be somebody there with better tact than 'we're not going to reable your account-- do not email us again.' OKAY Facebook.

So what did I gain from my experience with Facebook?

1. Back up your account! You never know if/when they'll choose to remove you.
2. Don't handle your numerous client's pages with the exact same account. If one page/account obtains erased, you will not lose them all.
3. A lot of my friends are snobs that's profiles are either concealed from search, or they disabled the "Include as a good friend" button making it impossible to re-add them.

Its been about a month given that I had my account impaired, and had lots of time to assess the experience. I have not tried to speak to Facebook directly since I got the e-mail from Javier, but I did begin the web site www.facebook-disabled-my-account.org, and the hashtag project on Twitter #FBdisabledMe to draw attention to the negative experience.

Do I want Facebook to transform their disabling policy? Nope.

I handle a couple of MU websites and if you desire somebody off your site, by all means remove them/block them/whatever. But also for Facebook to disable the account as well as to keep the data/photos/videos/ connections/blog posts, that is wrong. What would certainly Facebook be if nobody uploaded material onto the website-- No pictures to share or tag-- No articles to Like-- No standing updates to LOL at-- It would be NOTHING.

Facebook must enable those who they disabled to download their account, letting them retrieve their photos/videos/notes/ and so on, prior to going off to the barren marshes of Google+, or to RT their pals standing updates (instead of 'Suching as' it). Facebook currently makes it possible for an energetic account to be downloaded, so why not a handicapped account?

It's time for Facebook to obtain a little bit elder around-- specifically with their IPO introduced. I'm in fact thinking about buying stock just so they will certainly have to pay attention to my problem-- at the very least I'll benefit from them.

Have you had your Facebook account disabled? Did you get it back, and also if so just how?