How to Know who Searched You On Facebook




I picture there's several people out there that would certainly be rather interested in figuring out that's been looking for them on Facebook.

How To Know Who Searched You On Facebook


If you are just one of them then you'll probably enjoy this article since I discovered something quite cool the various other week which allows you to do just that, and I'm going to share it with you now.

It's not the most 'sensible' of techniques, however it functions-- and also it's the only approach I know that does. I recognize there's a lots of apps that assert they can reveal you that's been searching for you however the majority of them are just duff & are developed with other intents (such as stealing access to your profile to publish spam).

With this method you do not need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other methods there's no threat to your account.

Right here's just how I discovered it.

At the time of creating this article I don't make use of Facebook-- I haven't done so for a long time and also I don't intend to in the near future.

As you can probably collect I'm not a huge follower of Facebook, but I do have an account.

It doesn't have anything on it, it's just a blank account configuration with my name as well as it was developed with the sole intent of enabling me to subscribe to particular web sites. You understand ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to obtain gain access to.

So yeah as much as I don't such as Facebook I was basically forced to create an account.

Now below's things-- a couple of weeks back I took place an evening out & I met a woman. We talked awhile and also I gave her my number.

Disappointingly I never spoke with her again (and I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

But ... A few days after I just so occurred to authorize into Facebook on my phone, as well as hunch that existed in my 'suggested close friends'?

None aside from the girl I met on that night out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So afterwards evening out she need to have looked for me on Facebook (most likely to see if I have a girlfriend ... and perhaps to bear in mind what I in fact resemble).

And also due to the fact that Facebook doesn't understand that else to advise to me (considering that I don't have anything on my Facebook profile), it's chosen to show me advised buddies based upon that has been looking for me.

So below's the bargain.

If you currently have a Facebook account you're suggested pals won't necessarily show individuals who have actually been looking for you. Certain, a few of them could have searched for you but there is no chance of telling without a doubt.

As a standard Facebook will certainly reveal you advised friends based on your interests, that your already buddies with & what groups you've joined-- amongst an entire tons of various other points.

But if you haven't established anything up in your Facebook account, and also you do not have any type of buddies-- it does not know who to recommend.

So it shows you individuals that have looked for you as it's next-best assumption! Amazing huh?

Currently if you don't currently have a Facebook profile but would certainly be interested in finding out who's looking for you on there then do what I did-- established a blank account as well as take a look at your 'suggested pals' (however be sure to review the important tips listed below, otherwise it might mess up).

As well as if you do already have a Facebook but would certainly also have an interest in finding out who's been looking for you, here's what you'll require to do ...

  • Produce a seperate account (utilizing your genuine name) as well as publish an account photo of on your own.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Currently when people search for you they'll see 2 accounts show up-- normally they'll click both to discover which one is 'the actual you' ... It'll be evident which one is your major account as it'll have close friends and also updates, but cunningly you've obtained an additional account resting there all set to capture unwary searchers.

Then, when you prepare to figure out who's been searching for you all you need to do is authorize into the 'empty' account as well as take a look at your advised close friends ... Bazinga! You obtained them.

However, think about these essential suggestions.

First of all, utilize common sense-- even on your 'blank' account Facebook will recommended some 'random' buddies, so not everyone that appears there will certainly have looked for you ... But if somebody appears there who you took place to meet that would have had no other previous link to you (like the instance I discussed concerning the woman in the club), then chances are they have actually searched for you ... or else I think you'll concur that's one major coincidence.

Second of all-- do not do anything on your 'blank' account apart from check in & scroll via the list of suggested buddies.

Seriously, nothing.

Do not browse anyone, do not click profiles-- do not do anything.

The 2nd you offer Facebook some information it'll begin using it so suggest pals so it will come to be harder to tell who has actually looked for you & who's been revealed there because they're linked to something you have actually clicked on or browsed.

To cover it up.

There you have it-- that's specifically how you can find out that's been searching for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most useful approach in the approach, but hey ho it works & it's the only approach I know that does.