How to Delete All Messages In Facebook Inbox at once

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook good friends have had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these instances the cyberpunk chose to undergo the person's Facebook e-mails to review all of their messages and after that utilize that info to message their close friends-- posing as them. I was just one of those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to understand that a person can possibly have access to all of your personal discussions that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for several years!

Hereafter experience I determined that I wished to delete every one of my past Facebook messages so that if I was ever before hacked, a minimum of I can limit what they would have access to. Yet I found that this had not been as very easy as you would certainly believe as there is no international "Remove All" choice for Facebook messages and conversations. Instead, you must click into each conversation, click the "Actions" switch, as well as pick "Delete Discussion". To do this for the thousands of conversations that I've had on Facebook over the past a number of years would certainly have been much also taxing. Nevertheless, I did discover an impressive plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that sufficed.

How To Delete All Messages In Facebook Inbox At Once



The procedure is straightforward. Open your Chrome web browser and also navigate to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has over 82,000 customers and I located it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks back, so I can highly recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, simply sign into Facebook. Open up the full messages home window and click the plugin icon that sits on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Launch". It will certainly delete all the messages on that particular whole web page. If you have a lot of old messages you may need to scroll down and click Release a couple of times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of minutes you ought to be rid of all your old discussions, and they will certainly not re-emerge when the person messages you again. You'll have a fresh start!