How Can You See who Likes Your Facebook Business Page | New 2019

Facebook transformed the method you can see that liked your web page Before you could just click on the number of sort as well as a popup would show up with individuals that like your page.

This altered as well as you require to do 2 extra steps now.

Individuals that like your page.

1. Click the link 'Similar to this' just below the number of sort on your page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click 'See likes' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Below is the list of your sort in chronological order, i.e. individuals that liked your page most just recently are first in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Sight Suches As via Insights

There is one more method to discover individuals that liked your page, through Insights. Actually it is the same means however a different beginning factor.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Now Click 'Suches As'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click on 'See sorts' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the Checklist of individuals that liked your web page, with most just recently suched as first in this checklist.


Who Likes My Facebook Page