Who Like My Facebook Page | New 2019

Facebook changed the method you can see who liked your page Before you might just click on the variety of sort and also a popup would certainly appear with individuals that like your page.

This altered and also you need to do 2 extra actions currently.

Individuals that like your page.

1. Click the link 'Such as this' simply listed below the variety of likes on your web page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click 'See likes' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Here is the list of your likes in chronological order, i.e. people that liked your web page most lately are first in this listing.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


View Likes using Insights

There is an additional means to discover the people that liked your web page, via Insights. In fact it is the same way yet a various starting factor.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Now Click 'Likes'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click on 'See likes' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the List of the people that liked your web page, with most just recently suched as first in this listing.


Who Likes My Facebook Page